1. 52V 20Ah Samsung 21700 lilthium battery pack. Pure electric range can reach 70KM, assisted riding can reach 150KM, provding sufficient power output for riding.
2. 52V 1000W rear hub motor ( Top speed: 25km/h ). The 52v 1000w high-speed brushless motor is light in weight. Its internal use of star gear design can amplify torque and improve energy efficiency conversation rate. This is reflected in reducing energy consumption and silent energy consumption while increasing cruising range, improving speed performance, and climbing performance. Fast power output. Up to 89N.M torque can break a 45° climbing angle easily.
3. Intelligent LCD display. Brand new interactive interface, LCD display, integrated gear switch, bicycle date view, power output setting, clear at a giance.
4. Full-suspension design makes your ride in the mountain more comfortable and smooth like riding on a flat road.
5. Hydraulique disc brakes ensure a safe riding experience. 180mm disc brakes enable Silvertip8 can stop within 8m on a dry road.
|Meter Display||Color LCD meter|
|Frame Material||6061 Aluminum alloy|
|Battery||20Ah Samsung battery|
|Charger Plug Type||EU Standard
|Charging Time||6-7 hours|
|Speed Level||5 Level|
|Mechanical Shift||Shimano Altus 7s|
|Riding Modes||1. Electric-only mode|
|2. Cycling mode (without electricity)|
|3. Pedal-assist mode"|
|Brake||DYISLAND De-energized Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Shock Absorber||Front oil spring suspension & Pneumatic rear shock absorber|
|Max Speed||25km/h (can be unlocked)|
|Mileage of Pure Electric||60-70KM|
|Mileage of Assistance||120-150KM|
|Mudguard||Front & rear fender|
|Waterproof Level||IP54 life waterproof can be used in the rain|
|Net Weight of the Bike||37KG|
|Weight of Battery||4KG|
|Product Size||200cm *115cm* 90~105cm|
|Accessories Pack||Anti-theft lock|
|Hex tool set|
Lankeleisi MG600 Plus
CMACEWHEEL Y20 Fat Bike
BBG Happy Customer
Thanks for all of our lovely buyers to share how things look and feel. Your review helps us improve. We’re committed to always providing the best work, so if you have a question, concern, or suggestion, please let us know.